Converse X Maison Martin Margiela 1970 Chuck Taylor Sneakers in True Navy.
Converse X Maison Martin Margiela High Top Chuck Taylor Sneakers in True Navy.
- All leather ‘True Navy’ body, eyelets, laces and soles are covered in white paint.
- Completely hand painted including the 'Converse All Stars' medallion logo.
- Fasten with lace through seven eyelets.
- High top opening.
- Taupe coloured leather interior.
- Features 'Converse Maison Martin Margiela' embossed at the insole.
- Left foot tongue features the MMM numbers logo.
100% leather, lining 100% leather.
The heritage shoe brand Converse has collaborated this season with the avant-garde fashion house Maison Martin Margiela, creating a limited edition collection of sneakers. All pieces are focussed on the on the original Chuck Taylor All Star and Jack Purcell silhouette, which are completely hand-painted in Maison Martin Margiela’s iconic white paint colouring. As the wearer walks in the shoes the painted body naturally crack revealing the original colour of the leather body, celebrating authenticity and craftsmanship.
SHIPPING / RETURNS
- Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- Simple returns procedure.
- Do you have a question? Speak to a member of our customer services team.
We care about your order and will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as smooth as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at LN-CC, you can speak to a member of our customer services team.