Jacquemus Women's Asymmetric Mini Skirt
Jacquemus women's Asymmetric Mini Skirt from AW13 collection in blue.
- Crafted from royal blue coloured wool.
- Short, slim fitting silhouette with asymmetrical flap panels featured at the front of the skirt.
- Fastens at the left hand side with a blue coloured metal zip.
- Lined with navy coloured fabric.
- Slit detailing at the left hand side of the hem.
- This item fits small, and we recommend that you order one size up.
100% wool, lining 100% viscose. Dry clean only.
Simon Porte arrived in Paris, from his provincial French village Mallemort, to launch his brand at only nineteen years old. Porte, now aged twenty-three, has a clear vision for his brand Jacquemus. His cuts are 'clean' and reveal his passion for 'ultra simplicity' in both form and design.The colourway for his AW13 collection is dominated by the colours of the French tricolour, highlighting where Porte transpired into an emerging, self-taught young designer, which also presents an ode to his native country.
The model is wearing a size 36.
|inner legs length||79cm/31.00"|
SHIPPING / RETURNS
To ensure that your goods arrive before Christmas, please follow the dates below:
- UK Orders to be placed with DPD by 1pm on Thursday 19th December.
- EU Orders to be placed with DHL Express by 1pm on Wednesday 18th December.
- ROW Orders to be placed with DHL Express by 1pm on Monday 16th December. This does not take into account any delay with customs clearance, which is out of our control.
EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS
We have extended our returns window on all goods ordered after November 18th until January 7th 2014.
We care about your order and will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as smooth as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at LN-CC, you can speak to a member of our customer services team.