Jacquemus Women's Tailored Pants
Jacquemus women's Tailored Pants from AW13 collection in navy.
- Crafted from navy coloured wool.
- Fastens around the waist with a black horn coloured button and a navy coloured metal zip along the rise.
- Tailored, slim fitting silhouette.
- Two diagonal side pockets and two back jet pockets.
- A pleat is featured at each front side below the waistline.
- Crease detail along the centre of each leg.
100% wool, lining 100% viscose. Dry clean only.
Simon Porte arrived in Paris, from his provincial French village Mallemort, to launch his brand at only nineteen years old. Porte, now aged twenty-three, has a clear vision for his brand Jacquemus. His cuts are 'clean' and reveal his passion for 'ultra simplicity' in both form and design.The colourway for his AW13 collection is dominated by the colours of the French tricolour, highlighting where Porte transpired into an emerging, self-taught young designer, which also presents an ode to his native country.
The model is wearing a size 36.
|inner legs length||79cm/31.00"|
SHIPPING / RETURNS
- Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- Simple returns procedure.
- Do you have a question? Speak to a member of our customer services team.
We care about your order and will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as smooth as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at LN-CC, you can speak to a member of our customer services team.