Milena Silvano Women's Stripe Patchwork Jacket
Milena Silvano women's Beatrice Sheepskin Jacket from AW13 collection in beige.
- Crafted from reclaimed, horizontal panelled sheepskin in beige.
- Sheep skin panels feature contrast textures.
- Lapel-less and placket features no fastenings.
- Brown leather trim along the placket, cuffs and hem.
- No lining.
- Box silhouette with wide, slightly cropped sleeves.
- Hand made in the Uk.
- This product is a one off and comes in only one size.
100% reclaimed sheepskin, 100% leather. Dry clean only.
Italian born, England based designer Milena Silvano set up her eponymous label in 2010, after working for Romeo Gigli and Costume National in Milan, and then Jessican Ogden in London. Her practise focuses around the exploration of ethical and sustainable production. Milena now lives in rural England and has actively built a relationship with her fabric sources. This unique, eco-approach allows her to design, manufacture and construct each piece that is distinct to her sensibility. LN-CC ‘s jacket selection are all patchwork one-offs that have been stitched together using recycled, dead-stock of sheepskin and other furs.
|inner legs length||79cm/31.00"|
SHIPPING / RETURNS
To ensure that your goods arrive before Christmas, please follow the dates below:
- UK Orders to be placed with DPD by 1pm on Thursday 19th December.
- EU Orders to be placed with DHL Express by 1pm on Wednesday 18th December.
- ROW Orders to be placed with DHL Express by 1pm on Monday 16th December. This does not take into account any delay with customs clearance, which is out of our control.
EXTENDED CHRISTMAS RETURNS
We have extended our returns window on all goods ordered after November 18th until January 7th 2014.
We care about your order and will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as smooth as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at LN-CC, you can speak to a member of our customer services team.