Oliver Peoples Mens Afton Matte Sunglasses
Oliver People Men's Afton Matte Sunglasses in Black
- Hand crafted acetate
- Matte black frames with midnight blue coloured polar glass
- Slightly curved, rounded silhouette
- 100% UV protected
- Polarised lenses
- Silver coloured metal pin detailing
- 'Oliver Peoples' printed in white along the inside of the right hand arm
- White coloured 'Oliver Peoples' logo inlay at the end of the outside left hand arm
- Accompanied by a brown coloured, stiff leather case and a soft, fabric drawstring cover in cream
100% hand made acetate
Founded in 1986 by Larry Leight, Oliver Peoples came from the heart of Lost Angeles on Hollywood’s Sunset Boulevard. Originally selling vintage American eyewear acquired at auction, its roots still resonate today. Inspiring the launch of its own range the brand is famed for vintage inspired, stylish frames with minimal branding.
SHIPPING / RETURNS
- Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- Simple returns procedure.
- Do you have a question? Speak to a member of our customer services team.
We care about your order and will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as smooth as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at LN-CC, you can speak to a member of our customer services team.