Suzusan Women's Sheer Silk Blend Shibori Scarf
Suzusan women's Sheer Silk Blend Shibori Scarf in brown.
- Crafted from a silk and cotton blend.
- Body is slightly sheer.
- Features all over dark blue and brown vertical, stripe patterning.
- Full technique used for this scarf - 'Boushi Yoroidan Shibori'.
- Long narrow silhouette with small, twisted tassels featured at each end.
30% silk, 70% cotton. Hand wash only.
Suzusan scarves are a fusion of refined tradition and modern design. The Düsseldorf label has its roots in Arimatsu, Japan, where the Murase family have cultivated their knowledge of hand-made fabrics since more than 100 years. A traditional Japanese technique called 'Shibori' has been used for each scarf in order to create the unique pattern designs seen throughout this collection. In Shibori, certain parts of the textile surface are folded in a special way, tied off or taken in, whereby parts of the surface are reserved. This fabric manipulation creates fluid colour transitions, three-dimensional patterns, structures and colour contrasts when dyeing raw, hand-made fabrics.
SHIPPING / RETURNS
- Fully trackable delivery with unique tracking code.
- Simple returns procedure.
- Do you have a question? Speak to a member of our customer services team.
We care about your order and will do all we can to ensure that your shopping experience is as smooth as possible. If you have any questions about this product or about shopping at LN-CC, you can speak to a member of our customer services team.