Customer Services 9:30 AM - 5:45 PM GMT time
email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
call LN-CC CUSTOMER SERVICES: +44 (0)156 443 2078
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
We hope that you are happy with your order, but if you are not perfectly satisfied you can return your items within 14 days free of charge*. Please note, Return Authorization Numbers (RAN) must be requested within 14 days of receiving your order from LN-CC.
All items must be returned in their original condition via the steps outlined below. Please note due to hygiene reasons we cannot accept underwear returns and we will only accept swimwear if the protective hygienic strip is still in place and has not been tampered with. We also cannot accept returns of any beauty, grooming or fragrance products including candles.
Merchandise must not be worn, altered or washed and must be returned in its original condition accompanied by its tags. Merchandise showing any sign of use will not be accepted and will be sent back to the customer at the discretion of LN-CC.
*Russian based returns are not free of charge for return and will need to be returned to our warehouse at the cost and arrangement of the customer. We suggest customers use a trackable service and keep receipt and details should you need to follow up the progress to avoid any delays in returning your item back to us.
HOW TO USE OUR RETURNS SERVICE:
1. Create an RAN Returns Authorisation Number (RAN) online: Click HERE to generate your RAN by logging into your account if you are a registered customer. If you placed the order as a guest checkout, please follow the link to generate RAN. If you are logged into your account but have placed a guest checkout, you will need to log out firstly before following the guest checkout process.
2. Fill out the Pro Forma Invoice: Fill out the Invoice that came with your order, complete details about return and enter your RAN. For returns outside of the EU please include 5 completed copies of the document. If you have lost or cannot find your Pro Forma Invoice you can download a new one HERE*
3. Pack your items: Pack your return item(s) using the original packing provided.
4. Label your package: Securely attach the postage label (found inside your box) to the outside of your package covering up the original delivery label. (Returning with Bartolini? The label should be given directly to the courier). If you are missing a label from the parcel or require a replacement pre-paid UPS label, please contact our Customer Services Team prior to returning.
5. Book your collection: Contact UPS to arrange an appointment for your pick-up HERE. Alternatively you can book your collection online HERE. You can also return via a UPS Drop off point, located at www.ups.com Locations Menu – add your postcode to find your nearest location will be shown. You can also choose another Courier service of your preference, but in this case we cannot reimburse you for the shipping fees associated with the return and cannot be held responsible if the parcel should have any issues during transit.
6. Email notification: You will be notified by email once your return has been received and processed by our warehouse. You will then receive a second automatic email once the refund is completed.
If you need any assistance with the returns procedure please contact our Customer Service team on email@example.com / +44 (0)156 443 2078
* Returns from outside of the EU must be invoiced as "RETURNED GOOD OF ITALIAN MERCHANDISE - OF NON COMMERCIAL VALUE" to prevent them being held at Italian customs. Any custom charges incurred are payable by the customer. Customers from outside the EU should fill in 5 copies of the Returns Proforma invoice with item descriptions and unit values. These forms are necessary for Customs clearance and will have to be handed to the couriers. You will find an empty copy inside your package or you can simply download an empty copy here.
The right to return products shall be deemed correctly exercised once the following conditions have been fully met:
> we invite you to request online the Return Authorization Number to correctly fill the Pro forma invoice, within fourteen (14) working days from the date of your receipt thereof;
> the products have not been used, worn, washed, modified or damaged and are not underwear or beauty, candles, fragrance or grooming products;
> the identification tag is still attached to the products with the disposable seal;
> the products are returned in their original packaging;
If you have fulfilled all requirements set forth above, the Vendor shall refund the entire price for the purchased products.
You will be notified if the returned products cannot be accepted. In this case, you may choose to have the products delivered to you at no expense to the Vendor. If you refuse the above delivery, the Vendor reserves the right to retain the products and the amount paid for your purchase of the products.
METHODS OF PAYMENT FOR REFUNDS
Refunds will be made according to the method of payment used for the purchase:
> PAYMENTS VIA CREDIT CARD: the refund will be credited to the same Credit Card that was originally used to make the purchase. The time lapse required for this credit to appear will depend on the Credit Institute.
> PAYMENTS VIA PAYPAL: the refund will be visible in your Paypal account within 48 hours after receipt of the e-mail confirming the reimbursement
> CASH ON DELIVERY: the refund will be made by means of a bank transfer to the bank account you have provided. The time required for the money to be credited to your account will depend upon the banking institution.
We will reimburse you within 30 working days maximum after the date when the returned order arrived at our warehouse, and we will notify you via e-mail of reimbursement. For orders that have been cancelled prior to shipping, the reimbursement will be made no later than 3 working days after the cancellation request has been processed.