Your browser currently is not set to accept Cookies. Please turn it on or check if you have another program set to block cookies.
Please click here for more information
Already registered at LN-CC? Sign in here
If you are new to LN-CC, you can register for an account below and:
After three lucky entrants were picked at random in the final few months of 2020 for LN-CC’s #TAKETEN lottery, we’re beginning the New Year with a new opportunity.
All you have to do is follow @thelncc, fourth Eamonn Freel-designed competition creative – hint: it’s a digital dog vox pop recreating one of the best viral moments of the last decade in which a member of the public told a Fox5 reporter that he’d spend the $700million Powerball jacket on “hookers and cocaine” – and follow each of these five simple steps on Instagram:
1) Make sure you’re following @thelncc.
2) Find and like the competition post.
3) Comment with #TAKETEN and tag nine friends.
4) Share the competition post as an Instagram Story.
5) Then just explore ln-cc.com and daydream about how you’ll spend the £10k prize money if you’re chosen at random.
It’s as simple as that. How will you spend the £10k prize? “Bunch of Gucci and McQueen?”
This month’s winner will be announced in ten days, Tuesday 14 January, and given the opportunity to keep the full prize for themselves or to share it among their team of ten. What will you do?
In the meantime, good luck following, tagging and sharing.